edie’s flagship event is renowned for its cutting-edge content, inspiring speakers and unrivalled networking.
In 2017, to meet the evolving needs of our attendees, the Forum is being expanded and will run over two days with a host of new features that will deliver our most comprehensive, interactive and immersive programme ever.
Combined with the awards, the two days will bring together 600 pioneers and innovators leading the conversation on sustainable business.
Why you can’t miss it
- Be inspired by the world’s leading organisations
- Minimise your exposure to reputational and economic risk
- Connect with the right partners to scale and accelerate change
- Align your objectives with the Sustainable Development Goals
- Apply actionable insights from our interactive sessions on: Brand Purpose |
Behaviour Change | Systems Thinking | Natural Capital
Returning for their 10th year, the edie Sustainability Leaders Awards highlight and celebrate sustainability excellence from the largest multi-national businesses to the smallest micro-organisations. They are one of a handful of environmental schemes to be included in the highly regarded RSA accreditation scheme.
Our aim is to inspire people to make a difference and connect the professionals who want to scale and accelerate change, lead the conversation on sustainable business and mitigate long-term risk.