The exciting new two-day format features four interactive learning zones which take place within the exhibition space during the morning and afternoon coffee breaks.
Over the two days, you will have the opportunity to attend all four sessions, which include:
BRAND PURPOSE & TRUST
Charlotte West, Marketplace director, Business in the Community
- The nine-hallmarks of a purpose-driven brand
- What actions can businesses take to embed purpose into commercial activities?
COMMUNICATION & BEHAVIOUR CHANGE
Chris Large, Senior partner, Global Action Plan
David Waterston, Carbon programmes manager, Royal Mail
- Choosing the right language and tools to achieve behaviour change
- Ensuring others adopt and maintain more sustainable behaviours
SYSTEM THINKING FOR TRANSFORMATIONAL CHANGE
Gemma Adams, Head of innovation - System Innovation Lab, Forum for the Future
Corina Angheloiu, Designer & project manager - System Innovation Lab, Forum for the Future
- The importance of thinking of oneself as part of a complex network of relationships
- What roles can organisations play in innovating new systems and models for the future?
Toby Roxburgh, Economics adviser, WWF-UK
- Demystifying the concept of natural capital and explaining its relevance to businesses
- The potential consequences of some of the policy responses currently being developed