Deep dive discussion – unlocking the power of data in sustainability reporting
Chair: Maria-Jose Subiela, Head of benchmarks, insight and innovation, Business in the Community
Jacobs Sustainability+ incentive
- The use of a data capture tool to drive savings in carbon and energy consumption
- Sustainability+ impacts
- Promoting communication and more enhanced sustainability reporting
Alan Hendry, Director of sustainability, Jacobs
The data challenge: what, where, how
- Getting more meaningful data – what does good data look like?
- How do you make sense of data to drive change?
- How to you use data to engage – can you present boring data differently?
James Robey, Global head of corporate sustainability, Capgemini
Questions and panel discussion